- 0101 What does the course cover?
- 0102 How to setup for the course?
- 0201 What is the threat?
- 0202 What are the consequences when a website is not protected against attack?
- 0203 What are the most common forms of attack?
- 0204 What are the most common vulnerabilities attackers can exploit?
- 0205 Are there any resources to help?
- 0206 LAB: Hacking into SweetsComplete
- 0301 What is filtering, validation, output escaping, and why do it?
- 0302 What are the most common PHP filtering functions and techniques?
- 0303 What are the most common PHP validation functions and techniques?
- 0304 What are the most common PHP output escaping functions?
- 0305 Using filter_var() to filter and validate
- 0306 LAB: Filtering and validating posted form data
- 0401 cross site scripting (XSS) attacks
- 0402 Preventing session hijacking and forgery attacks
- 0403 Preventing remote code injection attacks
- 0404 LAB: Improving security on an existing website to prevent common forms of attack
- 0501 Protecting against unplanned information disclosure
- 0502 Protecting against predictable resource location
- 0503 Protecting against insufficient authorization
- 0504 Protecting against improper access controls
- 0505 Avoiding misconfiguration
- 0506 Protecting file uploads
- 0507 LAB: Improving security on an existing website to prevent exploits of common vulnerabilities
- 0601 How can you protect a MySQL database?
- 0602 How do you implement MySQL database escaping or quoting?
- 0603 How do you use prepared statements?
- 0604 LAB: Protecting a MySQL database against SQL injection